Frequently Asked Questions | Our Cellar
We unfortunately cannot ship internationally or to the following states: Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming.
Your order may be delivered via FedEx or UPS within the below timeframes:
- Ground shipping: Arrives in 1-5 business days after shipment
- 2nd day air: End of day delivery 2 business days after shipment
- Standard overnight: End of day delivery 1 business day after shipment
- Orders generally arrive by 3pm; by 4:30pm to rural areas; by 8pm to residences.
- Orders generally arrive by 10:30am to most U.S. addresses; by 5pm to some rural or remote areas; by 4:30pm on Saturdays.
Shipping will vary depending on the contents of your order as well as destination. Below are the starting prices for each delivery method:
Ground shipping: $15 and up
2nd day air: $18 and up
Standard overnight: $38 and up
Priority overnight: $40 and up
You will receive a tracking link when your order has shipped. Registered users can track the status of most orders from their account.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Harsh weather conditions (be it rain, snow or heat) may occasionally hold wine shipments along the delivery route. In this case, you will be notified via email if there is a weather hold.
If you feel that you have received a damaged bottle due to extreme weather, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.