The Our Cellar Site (the “Site”) is operated by Moёt Hennessy USA, Inc. in partnership with Domaine Chandon California (the “Company").
Any use of this Site by any person (“you" or the “user") is governed by these terms and conditions of use (“Terms + Conditions"). The purpose of these Terms + Conditions is to define the conditions of access, navigation and use of the Site.
The Company provides this Site only for users age 21 years and older in their country/region of residence and provided that the consumption and/or purchase of alcoholic beverages is legal.
Necessary hardware and software to access Internet and this Site are under sole liability of the users.
The Company reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate access or navigation to all or part of the Site and/or its content and/or the available services without prior notice and without entitling any user to claim any indemnity or compensation.
It is forbidden to modify the software or any element of it or to use a modified version of the software, in order to obtain unauthorized access to the Site.
Each user warrants that he / she:
• Is 21 years of age or older,
• Will use the Site for user’s personal and lawful use only, excluding therefore any other commercial use without the prior written consent of the Company,
• Will provide, when relevant, personal data being true, up-to-date and accurate.
When using the Site, users must behave responsibly, lawfully, with courtesy and respectful towards other users, the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties.
• Uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any file containing viruses, codes, text files, software or similar items which could disrupt, interrupt, destroy, damage or limit functionalities of any software, hardware or telecommunication material
• Disrupting or interrupting the Site, its servers or networks connected to the Site, or infringing the related requirements, procedures or rules
• Infringing (including any attempt) the Site functioning, notably by exposing the Site to viruses, creating an overload of consultation of the Site or its servers, sending “spams" or overloading the Site messaging system
• Consulting privileged or non-public information or accessing a server or account for which the user is not expressly granted access to
• Trying to assess or test the Site vulnerability, breaching security or authentication measures of the Site without the prior written consent of the Company
• Conducting any illegal activity or any other activity likely to infringe rights of the Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, providers (including technical providers and contractors), customers and third parties, as well as refrain from encouraging thirds to do so,
• Uploading, displaying, posting, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any unsolicited or non-authorized commercial or promotional content, junk mails, spasm, chains or any other solicitation,
• Uploading, displaying, sending by e-mail or by any other mean any illegal, detrimental, defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, obscene, threatening, violent, against decency, infringing third parties’ rights, chocking or disparaging content or the like
• Sending or forwarding by e-mail or by any other mean any content of the Site to people under the age of 21 years
• Each user must comply with any and all applicable regulations, laws and rules related to user’s behavior on the Internet and transmission of technical data
When relevant, the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to terminate or withdraw any user’s access to the Site without notice in case of breach of the user’s obligations under these Terms + Conditions, without prejudice to claim damages to such defaulting user.
The Site and each of its elements (including all text, images, web pages, sound, video, designs, trademarks, logos and other material on or accessible via the Site) as well as any software required to be used in relation to the former, data bases and newsletters (the “Content"), may contain confidential information and information that is protected by intellectual property rights or other legislations. Unless otherwise expressly stated on the Site, the Company exclusively owns all intellectual property rights related to the Content and the Company does not grant any user with any license or other right other than a right to view the Site.
Users must not copy, modify, create derivative pieces of work, assemble, decompile, assign, sub-license or transfer in any way any content of the Site or any material (including software) related to the Site.
The Company ensures the protection of personal information disclosed by users of the Site.
The Company endeavors to ensure as far as possible, that the information provided on this Site is correct and up to date. However, the Company cannot guarantee the correctness, accuracy or exhaustiveness of the information provided on the Site.
The Company allows free access to the Site and declines all responsibility and may not be held liable in any case:
• For any interruption in provision of the Site or services accessible via the Site
• For the occurrence of bugs, viruses and similar technical issues adversely affecting your ability to access this Site
• For any inaccuracy, isolated and unforeseen error or omission relating to information or Content available on the Site,
• For any damage resulting from a fraudulent intrusion by a third party,
• And more generally, for any direct or indirect or consequential harm, loss or damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, which may occur as a result of any type of access to the Site or any inability to access it or the credit given to any piece of information coming directly or indirectly from the latter.
Unless imperative legal provision to the contrary, users and the Company hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of California any claim or matter arising under or in connection with the Content or use of the Site, including in case of guarantee, plurality of defendants or summary proceedings.